Whenever I feel out of alignment, I return to this list and it gets me back on track. These are the steps of highly happy and successful people, but I re framed it to be in the present tense, so it becomes a go-to list to pull anyone into a happier state. Maybe it can help you through a tough time.
1. Stop worrying, if it is supposed to happen it will.
2. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
3. Don’t let your happiness depend on anything outside of yourself.
4. Stay close to everything that makes you feel alive.
5. Listen to your body, it will lead you to unlimited health.
6. Surround yourself with people who see your greatness.
7. Make peace with your past.
8. See all setbacks as growth and expansive opportunities.
9. Comparing yourself to others will hurt your health and steal your joy.
10. Don’t give up, EVER.
11. You always have a choice.
12. Stop chasing what’s not working.
13. Believe wholeheartedly in miracles.
14. Don’t postpone joy.
15. Trust the universe, there is a plan greater than yours.
16. Wake up every morning with a grateful heart.
17. Remember things take time.
18. Always trust your gut.
19. No need to change people; just love them for who they are.
20. Don’t resist change.
21. Forgive yourself.
22. Your life is a creative adventure.
23. Release expectations and enjoy the journey, there is no destination.
24. Just do you.
25. You’re not broken or damaged. You are perfect just the way you are.