AdSense can pay some of your bills for you – quite easily. Ever thought of making cash with AdSense? AdSense is great passive income. Read more about AdSense below.
What is AdSense?
Don’t know what AdSense is? AdSense is Google’s advertising. You see it on many websites. The small ads that are on webpages. Similar to the ads on top of this page.
You can join for free – all you need to do is go to the AdSense hompage and sign up! The principle is, if you create a webpage, put AdSense on it and people click your ads, you get paid. The key to good AdSense earnings is traffic. We will look at traffic in this article, so please read on!
AdSense is Everywhere
There are so many websites dedicated to making money from AdSense. Some of the best websites for information are forums.
One particular forum is the WarriorForum.
Another is AdSense Chat.
Check them both out as they will give you a ton of information about how you can improve your AdSense earnings. Here you can meet others interested in Internet Marketing. Strategic positioning of ads is the key to success and then getting enough traffic to your website.
Testing Page Layouts Help
If you are creating your webpage, make sure you test many different layouts. This is key to success when earning from AdSense. You should try Google’s heatmap, as it shows the best positions for your ads.
Also, try some of your own combinations as testing can discover hidden gems in page layouts and increase your earnings dramatically.
What Niche Do I Choose?
Different niches mean different amounts of money. You want to be in a niche that pays well. How do you do this? You can go to SpyFu.com and check out what sort of Cost Per Clicks you can expect for certain keywords.
Do your research before you register your domain and you will discover some high paying keywords. Remember though, you need to be able to write lots of content on the subject to attract people to your website.
Traffic and Niche
These 2 ideas can increase your Asense income dramatically. You need effective ways of getting traffic to your site. Here are a couple of things that work well.
1. Post comments on other people’s blogs. Make sure you write good informative comments and people will then be attracted to visit your site.
2. Join a forum in your niche and have a signature in your profile. Ensure your signature is attractive and encourages the viewer to click through to your website.
3. Write articles. Articles attract traffic, so write uniquec ontent daily. This means work, but hey, no one ever said it would be easy. If they did – they lied!
A good way to learn more is look at what other people have done.There is a guru by the name of Joel Comm. He also has some great books that will help you make more money from the Adsense program.
Here are some more Adsense Tips.
1. Submit quality articles to ezinearticles.com. Submit at least 1 – 3 per day.
2. Do good keyword research
4. Don’t expect instant cash
5. Create a website in a consumer oriented niche then you can monetize it with Adsense or whatever you want.
6. Place your ad block above the fold and make sure the color scheme matches your website so the user thinks the ads are part of your website.
7. Make sure you get plenty of relevant traffic into your site. The clicks will then come.
8. Never click your own ads or have friends or family “help” you out.
9. Stay within the TOS. Terms of Service.
10. Only use 1 adsense block placed above the content.
11. Don’t expect instant profit.
12. Don’t do arbitrage.
13. Get one backlink a day.
14. Don’t give up on a Adsense niche just because you see some bad click values in the beginning.
This will boost your income – Guaranteed.